45, 60 & 90 Minute Fire Rated Frames
You have a project with wood doors and frames and there's a few that need to be fire rated, no problem, we've got you covered. Wood veneered fire rated door frames are available with a 45-, 60-, or 90-minute label to maintain the synergy of the project without compromising design.
- Fire rated door frames are manufactured with an unlimited assortment of hardwood and softwood veneers, as well as high pressure laminates to match the doors & millwork.
- The frames’ unique design allows them to achieve fire ratings with both neutral and positive pressure testing.
- Our patented frame design incorporates intumescent material into the frame itself, thereby eliminating the need for it to be built into the doors. This results in significant cost savings without compromising the ability for the wall system to achieve the necessary fire rating.
45-, 60-, & 90-Minute Profiles:
Victory Millwork's 45-, 60-, and 90-minute wood veneered frames are available in a single- or double-rabbet, for single or double openings as well as communicator frames.
- The DR4 Double Rabbet is our most popular jamb profile, a Flat Jamb with a T-Stop provides a clean modern look.
- The DRC Double Rabbet Combo is designed to accommodate either a 1-3/8" or a 1-3/4" door therefore the stop varies in width depending on the jamb width.
- The SR4 Rabbet jamb remains in the world of old school millwork. Available in our standard thickness or thicker to suite the application and installation design.
- A SRK Single Rabbet Kerfed jamb has a deeper rabbet to accommodate a kerfed seal. The style is popular with 45 minute suite entries as opposed to an adhesive seal.
**To specify, simply add the desired rating after the profile type - example DR490 for 90-minute rating.
SRK490 Rift White Oak
DR490 Rift White Oak
SRK490 UL Birch
SRK445 UL Birch